We are actively encouraging the use of the NHS app (available on the Apple Store and Google Play) as this is a quick and easy way to;
- To order repeat prescriptions; see your available medicines and place an order
- Check your symptoms; find trusted NHS information on hundreds of conditions and treatments and get instant advice
- Register your organ donation decision; choose to donate some or all of your organs and check your registered decision
- Find out how the NHS uses your data; choose if data from your health records can be shared for research and planning
- View your Covid-19 Vaccine passport information; If you do not have access to a smart phone and you know the country you wish to travel to requires a vaccine passport on entry, you can call 119 (from 17th May onwards) and ask for them to send you a letter in the post.
You can use the NHS App wherever you are, at any time of the day or night. You can use it to access a range of NHS services. The NHS App will not replace existing services. You can still contact us in the usual ways if you prefer. For example, by visiting or telephoning us. You can also put in a request for your repeat prescription in writing through our letterbox.